Two Sweethearts

Two Sweethearts
Kylee & Jerry the house dog at RMH June 2010

Kylee's Benefit Fund Account

A benefit fund account has been set up for Kylee to help with liver transplant expenses. Donations can be sent to any Gate City Bank or directly to:

Kylee Glaser Benefit Fund Account
Gate City Bank
304 E Rosser Ave
Bismarck, ND 58501

We greatly appreciate any donations that are received!!!



Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Office Visit with Dr Blaufuss

Hi Everyone,
I had my follow up appt with Dr Blaufuss in Fargo on Monday. Everything went very well, he was very pleased by how well I look & how much I've grown. I'm now up to 11 lbs!! He asked me to smile & when I did he said he'd remember my smile forever!! I seem to have that effect on lots of people for some reason, guess I'm just cute!! He did say that in 6-8 weeks when I see him again if I haven't cleared my jaundice & my bilirubin isn't down to normal or close to normal Mommy & Daddy may want to think about doing a consult with a transplant team so they know about me & are familiar with me if something comes up & I'd need a transplant soon. So far though everything looks good though & he said it wouldn't have to be done right away but just to think about it. He did have my labs checked again, & my direct bilirubin is 2.9 which is lower than last time when it was 3.3. So it continues to go in the right direction which is good. He said the best indicator of how well I'm doing is how much I'm growing & how good my nutrition is. So far I'm doing excellent in both areas so that's good. He said I'm quite the baby again!!

After the Dr's appt we went out to eat at the Olive Garden & met Betty & Dave Hochhalter there. It was nice to get to meet them & I had lots of fun with Dave holding me!! It was a very nice visit & we had lots of fun.

Otherwise not much else is new, just wanted to give you all a quick update on how this last visit went. I'll post another update after my 6 month checkup in the early part of Jan. Thank you everyone for continuing to pray for me, hopefully my liver will hold out for a long time so we don't have to worry about transplant for a long time!!

Love,
Kylee

No comments:

Post a Comment